Brian Huber recently answered a couple of pop culture questions for Absolute Punk. The verdict is that he is very down with Snuggies, Wookies and Candyland. And beer and poker aren't so bad either.
Below are just a few of our favorites, you can read the full interview here. And an absolutely free mp3 download of "Snuggies" can be found here.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would they be and why?
I think it'd be pretty awesome to tour with Eric Clapton. I'd love to just hang out, jam, pick his brain and maybe write music with him. In college, I watched videos of his concert and studied his playing incessantly. In hindsight, it was kind of creepy but it kept me out of trouble.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
I would be a wookie. You can be intimidating, strong, and cuddly, all at the same time!
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
I think the version of Pachabel's Canon in D that went viral on YouTube would be pretty awesome to play in Guitar Hero. I think it'd be quite hard to get 5 stars and I wouldn't even pretend to try and nail that!
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
Associated Press? Oh Absolute Punk! I do thoroughly enjoy the reviews. It's pretty cool how the album's components are broken down. It beats the hell out of Pitchfork.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
My favorite song of mine to play is "Snuggies". I enjoy the weird smirks on people's faces because they can't decide how to react to it.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can gleek, crack numerous bones in my body and I can hold my own in trivial pursuit. I will also destroy you in a game of Candyland.
Today Is La La Land Day In Los Angeles
31 minutes ago